Compressor Package Monitoring and Controls Engineer (m/f/d)
As a Monitoring and Controls Specialist for our Hydrogen Compression Package, you will be responsible for ensuring the reliable and safe operation of our state-of-the-art hydrogen compression systems used in fuel station solutions. You will utilize your expertise in ATEX regulations, PLC programming, safety electronics, and preferably, your background in the Oil and Gas industry to contribute to the success of our projects. Additionally, candidates with skills in high voltage and performance electronics will be highly valued.
- ATEX Compliance: Ensure all systems comply with ATEX regulations and safety standards to guarantee safe operation in potentially hazardous environments.
- PLC Programming: Develop, maintain, and troubleshoot programmable logic controllers (PLCs) to control and optimize the performance of hydrogen compression systems.
- Safety Electronics: Implement and maintain safety systems, such as emergency shutdown procedures, safety interlocks, and alarm systems, to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment.
- Oil and Gas Expertise: Apply your knowledge and experience from the Oil and Gas industry to optimize the performance and reliability of our hydrogen compression systems.
- High Voltage Expertise (Preferred): Utilize your expertise in high voltage systems to enhance the efficiency and performance of electrical components within the compression package.
- Performance Electronics (Preferred): Leverage your knowledge of performance electronics to monitor, analyze, and improve the overall performance of the hydrogen compression systems.
- Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineers, technicians, and project managers, to ensure seamless integration of controls and monitoring systems into our fuel station solutions.
- Documentation: Maintain detailed documentation, including schematics, manuals, and operating procedures, to support the ongoing operation and maintenance of hydrogen compression systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Control Systems, or a related field (or equivalent experience). (HTL/FH/TU)
- Proven experience in ATEX regulations and compliance
- Strong proficiency in PLC programming, with experience in various PLC platforms
- Expertise in safety electronics and safety systems design
- Background in the Oil and Gas industry is highly desirable
- Additional skills in high voltage systems and performance electronics are a significant asset
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to system optimization
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- An international, friendly, and dynamic team
- A health-promoting work environment
- Challenging and varied tasks and responsibilities
- Various development opportunities
- A gross monthly salary based on wage structure agreements starting at EUR 3.350,- with respect to individual qualifications and experience
- Many other benefits (flexible working hours, canteen, etc.)
Locally in action - globally successful: HOERBIGER is active worldwide in 43 countries on all continents. 6,000 employees at 127 locations - including 25 production plants - deliver reliable solutions for better performance, more safety and fewer emissions. In 2022, they generated sales of 1.267 billion euros. HOERBIGER's performance determining products and services make the difference for many renowned customers in diverse industries. As majority owner, the HOERBIGER Foundation preserves the 128-year-old entrepreneurial heritage and guarantees stability, independence, and a future-oriented strategy.
Bewerben / Apply
Rundgang durch Hoerbiger
Hoerbiger als Arbeitgeber
Arbeitsalltag bei Hoerbiger