Regional Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Company: ANDRITZ AG
Location: Raaba, Styria, AT
Job ID: __10748en_US__
ANDRITZ. Where passion meets career.
Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Additional experience in environmental market and/or technologies and/or in management is welcome
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in technical sales of capital equipment projects to target industries (Waste to Energy, Biomass, Metals, etc)
- Experience in market, customers, and competitors mapping
- Experience in the implementation of sales / capture strategies
- Experience in negotiations with customers and (possible) representatives
- Preferably experience in project management and ability to interact with the relevant functions (Eng., Supply Chain, Product Management, …) as well as local service teams
- Networking capabilities, both internally as well as with external stakeholders in the relevant industries
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Fluent in German and English
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools and usage of CRM and other ERP tool
- Responsible for the Air Pollution Control Division (APC) sales activities for Middle & South Europe countries, incl. DACH countries
- establish and maintain customer contacts (key accounts)
- participation in international conferences with regard to clean air technologies
- elaboration of technical concepts and budget offers
- cooperation with internal departments (i.e. proposal, process, commercial sales)
- set-up of cooperation models with partners / nominated sub suppliers
- general definition of contractual concepts / cooperation models with customer
Andritz AG offers a secure job in an innovative and international company with long-term development opportuni-ties.
- Talent & Leadership Programs
- Flexible working time model
- Home office option
- Various employee discounts
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Parking spaces & public Accessibility
- Bike Leasing
In Austria we are legally obliged to an-nounce at least a gross monthly salary of EUR3310,48 for this position.
Depending on qualifications and profes-sional experience we offer you a mar-ket-based salary.