Technical Project Coordinator (Trainee) (m/f/d)
- You are starting your career as Technical Project Coordinator Trainee for the first 6 months to acquire the fundamentals. After passing the requirements you are proceeding your career as Technical Project Coordinator. As such you will gain further experience in various fields throughout the upcoming years. This is the foundation for further career steps within IMS.
- You will coordinate deliveries of our electron multi-beam tools together with our customers who are the most advanced companies in the semiconductor industry.
- You coordinate technical solution finding - both independently and as well as together in the team.
- You document project status including timelines, reports and problems and you form an important communication interface to the project team and relevant stakeholders.
- You visit other sites at our customers (USA/Asia) to exchange knowledge, support the team on-site or to participate at trainings.
- You have completed a technical or scientific education (e.g. physics, chemistry, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering) and are interested in continuous further development.
- You hold at least a masters degree in one of the relevant fields or
- you hold a bachelors degree in the relevant fields and at least 3 years of relevant work experience (technical customer support, engineer in semiconductor equipment industry)
- You are able to communicate clearly and professionally in English, both verbally and in writing. You can convey complex technical content clearly and competently.
- You like to face challenges and make full use of your analytical skills, your technical knowledge and your interpersonal skills.
- You are a good communicator, organized, curious, assertive and a likeable team member.
- You are resilient, can deal with stress and quick decisions and are willing to work flexibly.
- Willingness to travel to other countries (USA/Asia) for tasks at the customer site up to 35% (typically 3 to 6 weeks in a row).
- You are committing to support the team in challenging situations.
- Knowledge of fundamental Project Management methods (Gantt Chart, Mile Stone Trend analysis, Project Reporting) is beneficial.
- Experience in electron beam lithography and mask making are beneficial but not required
- The opportunity to start your career in an internationally operating and rapidly growing high-tech company with headquarter in Austria and international branches (Taiwan, Korea, USA)
- An open culture, welcoming high engagement within a motivated team with a flat hierarchy and short lines of communication.
- Top equipped workplace (modern office, laptop docking station, height adjustable desk).
- A great place to start your career and personal development.
- Annual gross salary: from EUR 45.000 with the willingness to overpay depending on professional qualifications and experience.
If you are looking for a demanding and challenging position in a growing high tech company, we look forward to receiving your application, which you can load up online on Careers at www.ims.co.at.
IMS Nanofabrication GmbH is an Austrian high-tech company with headquarters in Brunn am Gebirge and branches in Vienna, Taiwan, South Korea and the USA. We are the world's leading supplier of semiconductor technology in the field of multi-beam mask writing. Our mask writing technology makes a significant contribution to the global semiconductor industry, enabling the manufacturing of the most advanced chips used in high-performance mobile phones, PCs and data centers.
IMS Nanofabrication GmbH
Wolfholzgasse 20 - 24 / 2345 Brunn am Gebirge / Austria / +43 2236 37 310 | www.ims.co.at
We write the future.