Green Hydrogen Piping Engineer (m/f/d)
Company: ANDRITZ AG
Location: Vienna, Vienna, AT
Job ID: __11152en_US__
ANDRITZ. Where passion meets career.
Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
We are looking for a Green Hydrogen Piping Engineer (m/f/d) at our headquarter in Vienna.
What you can expect?
- Calculate and select the product and plant piping solutions
- Create technical drawings for the piping in E3D
- Coordination of high value engineering centre tasks
- Review and release of designs under consideration of contractual and internal design requirements
- Close collaboration with colleagues in other departments and locations
- Coordinate the deliverables with other relevant disciplines (electrical, automation, civil, etc.)
- Participate in the preparation of testing and installation procedures
- Supporting the manufacturing, workshop testing, installation and commissioning of systems
- Taking the responsibility to coordinate piping engineering tasks within projects
- Supporting procurement in preparing the inquires
- Optimizing design concepts in collaboration with process engineering
What you bring on the table?
- Degree level qualification in a mechanical engineering discipline.
- Minimum five years of experience in piping engineering, background within the petrochemical industry is a plus.
- Knowledge about ISO/EN and ASME standards.
- Ability to consult with customers and notified bodies about technical design requirements is expected.
- Explain design solutions in an engaging manner
- Experience to supervise the piping installation and testing during the installation phase
- Strong communication, analytical and planning skills
- Solution/team/customer oriented with the confidence to act pro-actively
- Fluent in English. Another European language is an advantage
- Willingness to travel for 3 days per month on average
What we offer
Andritz AG offers a secure job in an innovative and international company with long-term development opportunities. Be part of a world class team enabling to grow the green hydrogen economy.
- To be part of a world class team enabling the growth of the green hydrogen economy and therefore meeting key environmental targets
- To work in a multicultural environment which fosters a culture of continuous development and inclusivity
- To operate in a flat hierarchy, open for challenge and debate with the advantage of a start-up culture within a global well-established firm
- To benefit from a hybrid working environment
- To enjoy the advantage to grow alongside the business and become an expert in this field with a chance for a further career step alongside the growth of the business
- To enjoy first class industry or on the job training
- Further benefits to be discussed at offer stage
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce at least a gross monthly salary of EUR 3.772,63 per month for this position. Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.