From wood to pulp to fiber - this is Lenzing.
We weave innovation and respect into sustainability. Our technology inspires the fashion and hygiene industries to make better decisions. We work towards a circular economy and a Carbon neutral future for you and generations to come.
Make the right choice and contribute to our GOOD FIBRATIONS!
For the area of Corporate Sustainability located in Lenzing, we invite Sustainability experts to submit applications for the role as
(Senior) Manager Sustainability
Ref No: 3189
Purpose & key responsibilities of the role
- You will collaborate closely with various business functions in order to develop and implement a comprehensive sustainability strategy.
- You will represent Lenzing on various platforms, including forums and multi-stakeholder initiatives, both nationally and internationally.
- You will maintain vital connections with key business partners, ensuring they are well-informed about our sustainable fiber products and sustainability goals.
- You will identify the needs of key stakeholders and the general sustainability landscape to ensure Lenzing is progressing and taking advantage of key opportunities.
- You will take the lead in engaging with Non-governmental organization initiatives and other projects tailored to specific stakeholder interests.
- Your support will extend to the Corporate Sustainability Team, where you will actively contribute to other topics such as the Sustainability Report.
Our expectations for this exciting role
- You have completed a University education in Corporate Sustainability, Environmental Management, Engineering or a similar field
- You have at least 5 years' work experience in Sustainability within a chemical or manufacturing company, ideally with experience in the textile or nonwovens industry.
- You have experience in several business functions and management within a large International organization.
- You have leadership and project management skills and the ability to engage stakeholders.
- You have strong presentation skills and are confident in public speaking.
- You are able to influence others without direct authority.
- You are business fluent in English, German skills would be of benefit.
The monthly gross salary for this position is according to collective agreement in the chemical industry based on 38 working hours/week at least EUR 4000.- with a willingness to overpay - depending on qualifications and experience.
Additionally you will also take part in the Lenzing bonus system.
We offer flexible working time and remote working options.
Are you passionate and qualified to take this role? Take the chance to contribute to the success of the Lenzing Group!
We are looking forward to your online application.
Your responsible recruiter: Alana Wilson