_DRIVING THE FUTURE
Innovative ideas are the hallmark of our successes and move us on. We are passionate about realizing wind energy projects across the globe and meeting tomorrow`s energy technology challenges. You and your engagement can make a contribution to shape the future of renewable energies.
Technician Service Support (m/f/d) for wind turbines abroad
As one of the world's leading companies in the field of wind energy, ENERCON stands for innovation, quality and reliability. We are offering our customers in Austria permanent technical availability of our wind turbines since 2000.
Would you like to prove your electrical or engineering knowledge in an exciting and global environment combined with a good view? At ENERCON we can offer you this exceptional job possibility. If you are interested in working on wind turbines abroad in a team and being part of our international ENERCON-Team, we look forward to receiving your application!
- implementation of electrical maintenance, servicing and repairs of our wind turbines
- participation at the installation and turning-off of wind turbines
- analysis of faults and troubleshooting
- complete documentation of the activities carried out
- ensuring service operations through emergency and on-call duty
- completed education in a mechatronic/electrical/mechanical engineering profession
- entry for young professionals and workers with professional experience possible
- excellent English skills
- willingness to travel in other countries and work abroad
- working permit for Austria
- teamwork and communication skills
- customer and quality-oriented way of working
- flexibility and commitment to on-call duty and working on weekends
- physical fitness, ability to work at heights and driver's license
- attractive remuneration
- additional 6th holiday week
- flexible working times through different working time models
- exciting and varied tasks
- employee events and perks
- intern and extern trainings with interesting prospects
- high quality equipment (working tools, working clothes and vehicles)
- secure job in the future market of renewable energy
- EUR 2.561,97 gross salary per month for a full time job, but bonus and allowances guarantee a higher salary.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at our career homepage!
Apply online via our career portal!
Reference Code: AT119801
City: Bruck an der Leitha
Human Resources Departement