WIR SUCHEN FÜR UNSER UNTERNEHMEN MONDSEE EINEN MOTIVIERTEN
Sustainability & ESG Coordinator (m/f/d)
Unser Name ist Programm und wir haben einen Auftrag: Über 5.000 Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter entwickeln gemeinsam an internationalen Standorten die besten und innovativsten Produkte und Dienstleistungen zur Wasseraufbereitung. Machen auch Sie WASSER zu Ihrer Aufgabe und gestalten Sie mit uns die Zukunft von BWT.
- We offer a broad package of benefits, training and development opportunities in an international group of companies with a sustainably valuable field of activity, the elixir of life "WATER"
- Flexibility in working hours (flexitime; part-time and full-time employment possible)
- Responsible and exciting activities with room for the implementation of innovative ideas in a young, dynamic team
- Change the world together with us. BWT products make water usable where it is available - without plastic bottles and long transport routes. Change the world - sip by sip
- Fresh food is prepared daily in our modern BWT employee restaurant. In addition, mineralized water and excellent coffee are available at the workplace
- Quick accessibility due to proximity to the highway and on-site parking garage. Employee discounts in our BWT online store as well as childcare in summer and more
- An annual gross salary starting at EUR 56,000 on a full-time basis. However, we will put together an attractive package for you that takes your expertise and experience into account.
- Lead, Manage and Coordinate the further development of the BWT Group's sustainability strategy
- Regular internal reporting according to ESG reporting standards
- You will be the interface in the cooperation with other departments of the BWT Group companies, as well as external partners
- Monitoring of regulatory developments in relation to ESG
- Support the implementation of CSRD - GRI standards, as well as the development of group-wide ESG reporting
- Completed education in sustainability or environmental management or relevant experience in sustainability (requirements, standards, guidelines, etc.), ideally in an international industrial company
- Comprehensive knowledge of non-financial reporting requirements and standards (e.g. GRI, CSRD)
- Precise, structured and solution-oriented approach to work
- Team work approach, strong communication, analytical and project management skills
- Excellent written and spoken English, other foreign languages of advantage
- Confident handling of MS Office applications
- Experience with software solutions for sustainability reporting is an advantage
HABEN WIR IHR INTERESSE GEWECKT?
DANN BEWERBEN SIE SICH JETZT ONLINE ÜBER DAS BWT-KARRIEREPORTAL
Sende Deine Unterlagen an email@example.com
☎ +43 6232 5011-1315