GEROT LANNACH is a private-owned Austrian company developing, producing and allocating unique brand-name products as well as generics for the well-being of people in Austria and abroad. As an international player, we market our products through our licensees and branch offices to more than 50 countries. For our Medical and Regulatory Affairs Department, we are hiring a
REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGER (f / m)
at our Head Office based in Lannach, Styria.
- Management and processing of regulatory tasks in accordance with the current (national and international) guidelines and drug laws
- Preparation and release of product informations (e.g. SmPCs, PILs, Labels) for new medicinal product applications as well as for maintaining regulatory compliance of the authorised product portfolio
- Coordination of the necessary resources
- Preparation and adaptation of regulatory documentation according to local legal requirements
- Timely and accurate entries into relevant data bases
- Communication of information relevant for the colleagues within the department and throughout the company
- Regulatory support of colleagues within the department and throughout the company
- University Degree in the Life Sciences such as pharmacy, medicine, biology, chemistry or a comparable branch
- Excellent skills in English and preferably in German; other languages are of advantage
- Preferably experience in Regulatory Affairs or a related area
- Open-minded, flexible, creative, solution-oriented, responsible-minded, reliable and resilient personality
- Independent yet team-orientated working style
- Organisational and communicational skills
- Quick reception and ability as well as eagerness to learn and improve
What we offer:
- Attractive working environment in a medium-sized modern company with good transport links
- Excellent possibilities to gather experience in a multi-professional team
- Attractive social benefits
- Wages in accordance with the current Austrian Collective Agreement (Pre-Tax Year's Salary EUR 39.625,32 for a 38 working hours in a week) we are willing to overpay according to your qualification and experience.
We are looking for ambitious, highly qualified and motivated employees, who are teamoriented and willing to show self-initiative. We recruit employees who share GEROT LANNACH's philosophy of innovation and growth and are willing to develop on both a personal and an educational level.
If you can identify yourself with our vision, we are happy to receive your application including your CV and cover letter.