Decarbonization and Sustainability Manager (m/f/d) (JK)
1210 Wien - Job-ID: hsfc3grf, #Real Estate#Management#Siemens
Siemens Personaldienstleistungen (SPDL) ist ein Tochterunternehmen der Siemens AG Österreich mit über 20 Jahren Erfahrung. Wir vermitteln spannende Aufgaben in der Siemens-Gruppe und Kund*innen in ganz Österreich. Chancengleichheit für alle Menschen, kulturelle Vielfalt und die Einhaltung gesetzlicher und vertraglicher Regelungen zeichnen SPDL aus.
Siemens Real Estate (SRE) is responsible for the professional management of Siemens' real estate portfolio worldwide. SRE manages the real estate portfolio, operates the properties, and is responsible for building projects and the purchase and sales of real estate.
Co-Working Space WorkInn | Themenfelder | Siemens Österreich
We are looking for a Decarbonization and Sustainability Manager (m/f/d), for the transfer to our customer Siemens Real Estate.
- You develop and ensure availability and updating of decarb- and sustainability measures, projects, systems and data
- You conduct and track location specific activities in regards of decarbonization measures
- You collect data and prepare reports on a regularly basis
- You support the planning process on a regional level and guide the respective budgeting
- You support the development and implementation for lean reporting (especially in EU-Taxonomy)
- You track location specific progress, reduction of emissions and sustainability measures (efficiency)
- You analyze figures and data and recommend improvements
- You conduct regional optimization initiatives on HUB level in the fields of decarb and sustainability and give guidance in location specific activities
- Develop requirements for FM-strategy and FM-provider for optimized steering and reporting
- You have gained comprehensive skills and experience in corporate real estate during building operations, new constructions and asset management including real estate related applications & building technologies.
- You are familiar with building technologies such as electrical heat pumps, bivalent heating, micro grids, heat recovery, energy storage, building automation, energy efficiency and management
- You hold a degree in relevant engineering science
- You worked in foreign countries and have very good intercultural management skills
- You have excellent discussion skills and strong service and solution mindset.
- You are experienced in project management, interaction and negotiation with internal and external partners and suppliers
- You have the ability to keep touching the newest improvements in the area of technological innovation and apply them in the company.
- We expect an excellent command of English
- You are willing to travel
Depending on the specific qualifications and professional experience, a gross monthly salary of at least EUR 3.568,05 is envisaged (in any case, this exceeds the minimum salary under the collective agreement). The final salary agreement will be made in a personal meeting.
As part of a major international group, we offer you interesting career prospects and further training options in a dynamic corporate structure with a wide range of opportunities to make the most of your personal and professional potential.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in this challenging and varied position, we look forward to receiving your detailed online application!
contact: Saliha Ceyhan
tel.: +43 664 88559873