Die Anton Paar GmbH ist seit mehr als 40 Jahren weltweit führend in der Entwicklung und Produktion hochpräziser Mess- und Analysegeräte für Industrie und Forschung.
Researcher / Developer Sensor Systems (f/m/x)
Anton Paar GmbH | Graz
As a Researcher in the Central R&D department, you will work in a dynamic, cross-functional team. You propose and develop new sensor concepts not only covering Anton Paar's entire product portfolio but also beyond. You perform technology scouting tasks (paper and internet research, conference visits, …), evaluate sensor concepts under the aspects of accuracy, range, technical feasibility and cost. We will ask you, embedded in a highly competent team of specialists, to realize and verify sensor systems not only on a lab scale but also on a prototype level.
- Proposal and development of new sensor systems
- Planning and leading of cross-functional development projects (possibly multi-site)
- Hands on realization of functional setups on a lab scale, prototype development
- Technology scouting and monitoring of relevant technology sectors
- Technical communication of results to stakeholders
- IP filing and monitoring
- Internal contact person for technical questions
- Natural science studies e.g. chemistry, physics, (chemical) process engineering, mechanical engineering. Application from other studies when covering relevant parts of the position are also welcome.
- Analytical and solution-oriented way of working
- Team spirit, hands on mentality, high self-motivation and willingness to discover new technology fields
- Excellent written and spoken English
We offer you:
- A reliable and long-term workplace in our expanding and international high-tech company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of a technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for involvement, dedication and individual responsibility
- Individual training and onboarding
- Professional and personal development
This position is subject to the collective agreement governing employees in the metal sector. Your actual salary depends on your experience and qualifications. For the vacant position it will usually be set within the following range (gross per month, excluding overtime): EUR3,500.00 to EUR4,500.00.
We do not accept applications via personnel service providers or recruitment agencies and ask all interested parties to submit their documents directly via our career site.
Applications via personnel service providers will not be processed. As a matter of principle, we also do not hire temporary workers, but build on long-term, direct employment relationships.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Online-Bewerbung: Jetzt bewerben
Erfahren Sie mehr über den Arbeitsalltag auf Jobs@AntonPaar