ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
Smartphones, computers, networks, self-driving cars, intelligent machines, the latest medical advances, renewable energy - the digital transformation makes our lives easier, safer, and more comfortable.
And we are at the center of it all: The world's leading technology companies manufacture their products with innovative solutions from ASM.
Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
The ASM team is looking to immediately fill the following position at its Vienna location
With our SIPLACE SMT placement machines and DEK stencil printers we support electronics manufacturers all over the world on their path to the Smart #1 SMT Factory based on Industry 4.0 concepts. As the industry's innovation and technology leader, our product portfolio stands for top quality, process integration and flexible best-in-class solutions. Our vision: We enable the digital world!
Your responsibilities include:
- Your driven by one central goal: Customer satisfaction!
Regardless of whether you are managing a "greenfield" project, a customer complaint or even a customer escalation, you have the passion to deliver the best customer experience.
- Therefore, you'll coordinate on-going projects and open tasks with a focus on clear ownership, improved service quality, success during interventions and installations, and utmost customer satisfaction.
- You'll work closely with global colleagues from our Product Marketing/Management, Sales, and Service teams. In this context, you'll build strong relationships and establish a lucid communication culture with our clients, partners and other stakeholders.
- By using your analytical and problem-solving skills, you'll assure flawless project execution and create promising new business opportunities for important new customers and sites with less experience on ASM products.
- Also, you'll conduct well-structured customer onboardings which help our clients to get familiar with our platform and services.
- Technical/engineering degree, like an HTL (Höhere Technische Lehranstalt) degree or similar/higher
- Experience in fast-paced working environments with the ability to lead multiple projects and relationships
- Ability to grasp technical concepts easily, with a keen eye for detail and strong organizational skills
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- A selfless team player personality, driven by ambition and curiosity, who is resourceful, bright, proactive, a fast learner and a go-getter who also works well independently
Your benefits of working with us:
- Attractive salary according to the collective agreement for the electrical industry with Christmas and vacation bonuses
- Employee discounts in the Millenium City shopping mall
- Company employee pension fund
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team events
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Appreciative cooperation
- Strong team spirit
- Open feedback culture
- Bright and modern workrooms
- Canteen in the office building
- Company cell phone
- Good transport connections (subway, rapid transit, Autobahn)
- Underground parking and bicycle garage (incl. shower facilities and lockers)
You want to drive forward the development of the Smart Factory with your ideas, in a great team, networked with leading international technology companies?
Did we raise your interest?
To apply for this position, please upload your CV and cover letter to our recruiting platform.
We are looking forward to hear from you!
Apply online now
ASM Assembly Systems Austria GmbH | Rivergate, Gate 1, 3. OG | Handelskai 92 | 1200 Vienna, Austria
Largest hardware and software supplier for the electronics industry
1,400 high-tech patents
Over 14,800 employees from many different cultures
Annual group sales: US$ 2.49 billion
Active in over 30 countries