Unser Auftraggeber ist ein Fortune 500 Unternehmen und globaler Anbieter innovativer Produkte, hochreiner Materialien und kundenspezifischer Services für Biopharma, Healthcare, öffentliche und private Forschungseinrichtungen, Universitäten sowie Advanced Technologies & Forschungsindustrien. Das Produktportfolio umfasst Lösungen für den Einsatz in nahezu jeder Phase der Forschung & Entwicklung.
Eine der größten Stärken unseres Auftraggebers ist seine strategisch platzierte, globale Infrastruktur, die es möglich macht, den Bedürfnissen der Kunden in Forschung und Wissenschaft in über 180 Ländern gerecht zu werden und die Versorgung von mehr als 225.000 Kundenstandorten weltweit zu garantieren.
Wir freuen uns folgende Position am Standort Österreich rekrutieren zu dürfen:
Manager EHSS&S and QM (m/f/d) - Austria
Reporting to the Director EHSS&S Eastern Hemisphere, the EHSS&S and QM Manager will provide tactical and strategic direction for the organization and will work closely with the Senior Leadership Team for Austria. Furthermore, the incumbent will liaise countrywide with stake holders to create new environmental, health and safety, security, sustainability and quality SOPs, where necessary, and maintain existing SOPs in accordance with the company-wide Leadership team for EHSS&S and QM.
- Leads and develops topics in accordance with the Environmental, Health, Safety, Security, and Sustainability (EHSSS&S) organization for Austria.
- Serves as point of contact for government inspection, customer and internal audits.
- Supports introduction and monitoring of full-spectrum EHS/QM processes for Distribution.
- Consulting on risk assessment (planning, implementation and operations) for all site locations.
- Manages incident investigations.
- Evaluates best-practices Austria wide and introduces them as appropriate for regional and international business operations.
- Develops, maintains and coordinates the (standardized) Audit program Austria wide and aligns with the overall European organization for ISO certification (45001, 14001, 9001)
- Supports the Security organization to assess the security risks of the operations.
- Supports the Directors of EHSS&S and QM to drive improvement by developing and providing leadership, training, and resources for EHSS&S and QM.
- Works closely with Site EHSS&S Managers and the Management Team to support environmental-friendly, sustainable and social behavior.
- Plans for and responds to emergencies including labor interruptions, pandemics and other business interruptions.
- Keeps the Company's Quality Management Systems and Policies in compliance with ISO 9001.
- Sets up and maintains controls, documented procedures and operating procedures in conjunction with relevant operational leaders.
- Implements, maintains and performs internal audits.
- Manages resolution of customer complaints, liaises with customers and suppliers for completion of SCAR reports and management of CAPAs.
- Liaises with certification body auditors and ensure the execution of corrective actions and compliance.
- Coordinates recall actions for the local organization and response to customer questionnaires, quality agreements and specifications.
Required qualifications and competences:
- Sicherheitsfachkraft (Fachkraft für Arbeitssicherheit)
- Minimum 5 years work experience in EHS and Quality Management e.g. in the chemical industry
- Knowledge of ISO requirements, Austrian/European occupational health and safety legislation and experience in cooperating with local governing agencies
- Experience in EHS Management and EHS Management Systems
- Certification as an Internal auditor (ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001) or having adequate audit experience
- Highly Team-oriented personality
- Master's degree in sciences, occupational safety or related fields
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Excellent command of German and English on business level
- Willingness to travel occasionally (nationally and internationally)
- For this position we offer a minimum salary of EUR 65.000 gross p.a. Depending on your qualifications and work experience, the actual salary may certainly be higher.
- Bonus scheme
- Team oriented and modern company culture
- International work environment and cooperation
- Attractive additional benefits
We are very much looking forward to receiving your application and we will be pleased to provide you further details upon request.
globe personal services GmbH
Mag. Monika Kail
DC Tower - Donau City Straße 7 in 1220 Wien
T: +43(0)1 713 02 77 - 70
M: +43 676 314 92 94