Clinical Professional/Sales (m/f/d)
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds exciting?
Then come and join us as a Clinical Specialists. Clinical Specialists provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and staff on the effective use of Corindus products during procedures within an assigned geography, to help drive the adoption of the CorPath GRX System.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Drive adoption and usage of the CorPath single-use sterile cassette at installed base hospital sites by providing continuous training, case support and ongoing presence. Provides clinical training and education to customers. Assists in disseminating technical product information to customers. Assists in the development and execution of regional hospital staff training courses
- Coach existing CorPath users to further increase their robotic-assisted PCI skills
- Broaden user base at each site adding and training new physician/clinician users of the CorPath system
- Assists in advancing revenue and market position consistent with Company goals. Achieves deep and thorough account penetration and assist in developing new target accounts in close collaboration and alignment with Sales Professional
- Serve as the first line of service (as needed) to current and future customer. Have a technical understanding of the product and the ability to trouble shoot any product technical challenges
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate sales records. Input data and information into CRM database
- Process and monitor product complaint per company procedures
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate sales records
- Collaborates with specialist scientific associations, identifying network structures and proactively gathering information in your work environment
- Takes part in international, national and regional conventions and symposiums. Prepares scientific presentation materials
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration, for example with Marketing and Sales, including support for internal development programs, training courses for field service personnel and consultant workshops.
- Performs other duties as required
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a clinical Cath Lab / neuro lab or operating room environment
- Ability to work in radiation field wearing necessary lead protection garments
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with persons contacted in the course of performing assigned duties
- Ability to maintain confidentiality as well as ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines
- Ability to travel 75% of the time required
What else do you need to know?
The gross annual payment for this job vacancy is at least EUR 50.000,- (full-time). An overpayment is possible depending on education and experience. Siemens provides a lot of social and other benefits.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to your online application!
Siemens Healthineers stands against discrimination in employment processes. We cultivate a culture of gender diversity and inclusion. Therefore, we emphasize that women are invited same as men to apply for this position. We evaluate each candidate by expertise not gender.
Job ID: 295468
Art der Anstellung: FULLTIME