MED-EL is a leading manufacturer of innovative medical devices for the treatment of various types and degrees of hearing loss. Our unique portfolio of implantable hearing solutions benefits thousands of individuals in more than 100 countries worldwide. With headquarters in Innsbruck, Austria, MED-EL has over 2300 employees around the world. In support of our continuing growth, we currently have an open position with focus on:
Associate, Health Economics (m/f/d)
- Drive and complete reimbursement applications for the Vibrant product lines. Build and check health economic models, using appropriate software tools, to elucidate and express the economic value of BU Vibrant products
- Systematically search for and synthesize disparate qualitative and quantitative health economic evidence, interpret meaningfully, and communicate to external stakeholders, e.g., health technology assessment authorities worldwide
- Coordination and adaption of health economic evaluations: analysis of evidence requirements for successful introduction of medical devices including economic modelling
- Close cooperation with internal departments like sales, design and development, marketing, and interaction with external medical experts
- Master's degree or equivalent in either life science or a quantitative discipline (e.g. health economics, economics, public health etc.)
- Experience in clinical research, and good understanding of principles of clinical epidemiology and health economics or public health
- Knowledge in health economics and its application in the reimbursement and market access process
- Understanding of data and evidence requirements for reimbursement or HTA submissions in European countries is beneficial
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is EUR 38.855,04.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.
MED-EL Medical Electronics
Tel +43 (0) 5 7788 7788