We don't wait for the future to happen, we create it. We are ahead, we are fast. We are digital to the heart.
(Junior) Technical Analyst (all genders) - Fraud Management
Occupational Area: IT
Company: Erste Digital
The future of banking is digital, and IT is the key to this change. Erste Digital is the digital enabler that drives innovative IT solutions for Erste Group, the leading banking group in CEE. Our service involves "run the bank" as well as "change the bank" activities. Our more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts deliver best-in-class IT solutions and services to all Erste Group entities and by this directly to Erste Group's more than 16 million customers. Are you ready to work for one of the most innovative and largest IT companies in the CEE region? Then hit the "apply now" button.
The Customer Journey department is responsible for the development and operation of software solutions in the Machine Intelligence environment. This includes real-time analytics, natural language applications, virtual assistants and fraud management. In the field of Fraud Management we are looking for committed people who want to support us actively and develop themselves further.
- Business and technical analysis of existing and new applications in the Machine Intelligence environment
- Collaboration and close cooperation in the team with developers, IT Analysts and business representatives
- Support of the models during operation
- Active participation in Scrum or Kanban meetings and retrospectives
- Technical education (TU, FH, or similar) in computer science, mathematics, or related field of study
- First experience in the context of internships; Business and technical analysis experience is an advantage
- Knowledge in the area of Data Science and Data Mining is a benefit
- Interest in Machine Intelligence and real-time analytics applications (e.g. streaming platform Kafka, Airflow, Cassandra, GraphQL, GraphDB, Camunda, Knime)
- Enthusiasm for professional SW-development with current tools as well as interest in using new technologies
- Interest in fraud management
- Passion for teamwork and high willingness to learn
- English and German skills
- Sophisticated social benefits, a professional as well as collegial working atmosphere and attractive career opportunities with flexible working hours
- Joining an experienced team that is shaping the future of our application landscape and working on innovative topics
- A variety of training opportunities such as conferences, hackathons, coding dojos, meetups, communities and much more
- Classifications and salary will be agreed on the basis of your professional and personal competence in line with the market and performance - the minimum salary for this position is EUR 36.890,- gross per year (full-time basis)