We are …
A great bunch of music enthusiasts with the strong belief on "Great sound is for everyone". At LEWITT, we continuously innovate to make it easy for anyone to express themselves with an exceptional sound. Whether at home, on stage, or in the studio, beginner or professional.
Working at LEWITT means working in a respectful and agile environment that allows you to grow. We are an international and diverse team representing more than 20 nationalities in a modern office space with a rooftop panorama terrace and an in-house recording/content creation studio. Everything we do, we do to the fullest.
Make yourself heard!
Lab Assistant (m/f/d)
This is you ...
- You are enthusiastic and willing to grow together with us
- You come up with new ideas, with a unique point of view and you look forward to working in a diverse and international environment
- You are a team player, who puts the teams' success above personal achievements
- You value and practice transparency and honesty
- That is why you also try to proactively contribute to a culture of respect, constructive exchange and togetherness
This is how you can support us …
- You fulfill all kinds of soldering tasks (SMD, THT, assemble plugs etc.)
- You put analog circuits into operation and - if necessary - go on troubleshooting (prototypes, RMA)
- Performing measurements is one of your regular tasks (support with SCM measurements, measurement automation)
- You help to keep the office tidy. You organize project boxes and you can always provide information about where something can be found
- You are responsible for restocking different commodities (water for the climate cabinet, filter, tin solder etc.)
- As soon as you have settled in, you will support the maintenance of the library in CADSTAR. You transfer footprints from data sheets, search for or edit 3D models (FreeCAD) and add them to our library via KiCad
Your profile ...
- You have an understanding of analog circuits and extensive experience in troubleshooting
- You are very well organized and work particularly precisely
- You are a team player, but you also work very independently
- You are fluent in English
- Understanding the pro audio and music market is an asset, but not a requirement
What we offer ...
- A young, international company that is at the forefront of the market with innovative products
- A team that likes to encourage, challenge and support you
- A flat hierarchy, short communication channels and unbureaucratic cooperation
- A varied and independent work environment that allows you to develop your creative potential
- Modern office with excellent travel connections (near U3 Johnstraße/Hütteldorferstraße) and a breathtaking 360° panorama terrace
- State-of-the art hardware
- Employee discounts on LEWITT products
Your performance is remunerated with a minimum salary of EUR 1,584,07 (full-time 40h per week), which will be adjusted according to your experience and qualifications.
If you would like to become part of our team, please send your application by email to email@example.com for the attention of Robert Mölzer. We look forward to your message!