PALFINGER stands for most innovative, reliable and economic lifting equipment on utility vehicles and in the maritime sector. To strength our position as a full solution provider, developing and delivering lifting solution which are an integrated element of the value chain and the digital ecosystem of our customer we are looking for a
Head of Center of Excellence (CoE) - Vehicle Integration (f/m/d)
As a part of the global Product Line Management & Engineering (PLM&E) organization and a member of the global PLM&E leadership team, you are driving and shaping our future product strategy and technology differentiation. You are driving the execution of your solution strategy, providing common capabilities, process & tools across our eight global product line in the field of vehicle integration in close collaboration with the other CoE System Management & Engineering and the CoE Mechatronics.
- Define and implement common capabilities, processes, tools, methods, and re-usable standard elements within the field of vehicle integration and its integrated Competence Cluster (CC)
- Define and manage a coherent vehicle integration toolchain in close collaboration with all responsible product lines, CoE's and IT integrated Competence Clusters
- Define and implement a short-, mid- & long-term strategy to develop and maintain a fully integrated cyber physical solution representation (digital twin) of PALFINGER solution and all integrated systems, sub-systems and components.
- Successfully execute the turnkey solution program integration of all relevant turnkey solution projects of the product lines, CoE's and other global & corporate functions
- Lead all integrated subordinate Competence Cluster of the Centers of Excellence System Vehicle Integration
- Completed university studies in engineering, industrial engineering or comparative qualification with a high affinity for systems engineering, system development and integration as well as validation
- Experience in the field of commercial vehicle design and the integration of external sub-systems and interface management
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in leading an organizational transformation process, integrating a new organizational structure and a new operation & interaction model in an established organization
- Highly developed leadership capabilities and experience in operation within a complex multidimensional matrix structure
- Highly skilled in the development of people and talents, owning comprehensive set of capabilities in communication, conflict management and moderation
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the development of complex mechatronic systems
- Comprehensive knowledge in the development of modular kit architecture and variant management
- Comprehensive understanding of product development processes (Stage Gate, V-Model, Agile development methods, etc.) advantageous, but in particular knowledge of product development processes, product master data & configuration management necessary
- A high affinity and understanding of technology
- Experience in the definition and integration of model-based system engineering methods and tools
- Strategic mind-set with excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Independent, structured and careful way of working
- Fluent in Business English, additional languages are an advantage
- Good-life-balance thanks to flexible working hours and freedom to organize your work
- Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes
- Career planning and development opportunities
- Management development programs
- Personal and professional competence
- Opportunity to gain international experience
- Voluntary fringe benefits provided by our company health management scheme PALfit
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 56.827,26. We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.
We are looking forward to your informative application!