We are looking for a Senior Papermaker, Tissue in Graz or Vienna.
ANDRITZ is an international technology group providing plants, systems, equipment, and services for various industries. The company is one of the technology and global market leaders in the hydropower business, the pulp and paper industry, the metal working and steel industries, and in solid/liquid separation in the municipal and industrial segments. Other important fields of business are animal feed and biomass pelleting.
Engineering's Degree or Associated Degree in Paper, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering (TU, FH) or similar background
• Completed technical training (mechanical engineering, papermaker or similar)
• Minimum 10 years of field experience in papermaking
• Good understanding of fundamental mechanisms and theories of Tissue Production
• Knowledge of CAD softwares
• Process diagram knowledge (P&ID, PFD)
• Experience with modern plant controls such as DCS, SCADA or similar systems
• Proven knowledge of Tissue paper machine process including:
Stock preparation, approach and refiningprocesses
• Headbox and forming section knowledge
• Basic understanding of wet-end chemistry
• Press technologies
• Yankee hood and burner systems
• Steam system
• Yankee Coating practices and technologies
• Auxiliaries (vacuum, water treatment, etc.
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce for this position at least a gross monthly salary of EUR 3.003,80.
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.
Explore our jobs at:
Stattegger Straße 18