Wir sind ein renommiertes, weltweit tätiges Ingenieur- und Beratungsunternehmen mit über 2.000 Mitarbeiter/innen. An unserem Hauptstandort in Rum bei Innsbruck suchen wir eine flexible und engagierte Persönlichkeit als:
BIM Coordinator/Manager (m/f/d)
- Assuming the role of BIM Coordinator/BIM Manager in project teams, helping to deliver large building and infrastructure projects - you are the main contact and responsible for all BIM-related topics within the project.
- Coordinating, managing (monitoring, control, tracking) and approving multidisciplinary design models including issue tracking, collision checks and quality assurance for deliverables
- Reviewing and analyzing client EIRs in order to develop project-specific BEPs including the development of workflows, process documentation, etc. to implement BIM use cases and fulfil client requirements, including liaising with the client to define phase-specific model requirements
- Administration of the project CDE, including managing and monitoring of data and document exchanges/deliverables
- Assisting in the development of BIM project proposals and acquisition activities, such as reports, presentations, hearings and BIM-related budget planning
- Developing tools and processes to facilitate automation with regard to executing BIM processes on projects that fulfil client and industry standards
- Technical qualification in civil engineering/architecture or mechanical engineering or comparable qualification
- Experience in BIM projects as a BIM Specialist/Coordinator, Civil Engineer, Architect, Specialist Engineer or Construction Engineer
- Experience with BIM-specific software, e.g. Revit, Civil 3D, Dynamo, BIMcollab, Navisworks, Solibri, iTWO, ABK and MS Office
- Experience in programming or visual scripting (e.g. Python, Dynamo) - advantageous
- Experience in creating BIM processes and/or implementing BIM use cases
- Good knowledge of IFC data structure
- Very good command of German and English
- Team player with a high level of self-initiative, reliability and accuracy, creative and forward-thinking mindset
What ILF offers:
An interesting and challenging position with a high level of personal responsibility in a very diversified and interesting technical work environment. The opportunity to work in a dynamic team and to make use of your professional and personal qualifications in exciting projects. A pleasant social environment as well as a variety of opportunities for development in a company that operates globally.
Apply online now. We look forward to hearing from you!
Sie erhalten die Chance, sich an anspruchsvollen Aufgaben weiter zu entwickeln. Wir sind interessiert an Ihrer langfristigen Mitarbeit und bieten Ihnen ein attraktives, internationales Umfeld. Schicken Sie uns Ihre Bewerbung. Wir freuen uns auf Sie!
Legally mandated information: The minimum gross salary for this position is EUR42,700 per year for graduates (DI, MSc) without professional experience. Relevant professional experience will be reflected accordingly in the remuneration. In addition, ILF offers a range of employee benefits.