Technical Product Owner (m/f/d)
We are currently looking for a Technical Product Owner (m/f/d) to take ownership of the technical compliance products, features & services for our various platforms. This involves not only dealing with many functional but also challenging non-functional requirements in the area of compliance, legal and regulatory.
- Gathering and analysing requirements from various business departments like legal and regulatory
- Supporting business departments in stating compliance requirements and discover actual required business functionality and impact
- Understanding cross-departmental and cross-system dependencies to analyse requirements in a broader company-wide context
- Structuring and alignment of requirements with the development team including technical analysis of the requirements
- Provide technical expertise and consulting for any platform features in regards of platform compliance
- Perform analysis according to product fit and feasibility
- Support and handle technical incidences raised in case of the compliance services/features
- Act as a communication hub between development and business departments and between business departments for cross-department requirements
- Support the technical solution & implementation from the idea to Go-Live
- Organise and maintain the team backlog and prioritize the backlog
- Liaise with the development teams and present requirements at grooming meetings
- Handle escalations and manage expectations of stakeholders
- Several years of experience in gathering, analyzing, structuring and providing technical requirements
- Several years of experience in presenting and communicating requirements to development teams
- Knowledge of object-oriented analysis, UML modelling and entity-relationship modelling
- High degree of self-organization and excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Good command of both spoken and written German
Nice to have:
- Experience in software development (especially .NET or similar technologies)
- Certification as product owner
- Certification as requirements engineer (CPRE or similar)
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honor their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a very competitive salary. According to §9 Abs. 2 GlBG, the minimum collective salary is 42.672,- EUR gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates in correlation with any job-related additional training, qualifications and work experience they possess.
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.