International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Hyper-Automation Solution Architect / Developer (f/m/x)
RBI drives efficiency and effectiveness of Operations at Head Office and network banks through holistic and end-to-end business process management/process automation and group-wide cost and efficiency initiatives. The Smart Automation team is an important contributor by harnessing the power of hyper-automation and emerging technologies. In course of our team build-up we look for an experienced complement to our multi-skilled and experienced team.
What you can expect:
- Play a key role in the definition and further development of our automation portfolio (i.e. process orchestration, robotics, chatbots, cognitive automation, text analytics, etc)
- Investigate data in close cooperation with the business / process / product owner for automation potential / process improvements (e.g. via process mining, etc.)
- Be an integral part in the solution design of concrete use cases by applying selective capabilities from the automation portfolio
- Drive the development of rule-based / ML augmented solutions using low-code and non/citizen-data-scientist tools (AutoML)
- Interact and work collaboratively with internal clients on the design/delivery of identified automation solutions
- Screen automation technologies and identify best-in-class tools by market research, participation in internal/external events, vendor evaluations, etc.
- Cooperate/Interact closely with corresponding counterparts (e.g. Data Lake, Data Science, external vendors, etc.)
- Support further democratization and build-up of an automation community within RBI group
What you bring to the table:
- +5 years relevant experience, preferably in a multi-national environment
- Curious mindset, excellent problem-solving skills and interest in data analysis / science
- Digital literacy and deep understanding of automation technology and automation drivers (e.g. operational efficiency, business agility, customer experience, etc.)
- Having a strong "Build" attitude and strong interest in solution development/deployment
- Ability to learn fast, having an open mindset, experienced in agile/scrum methodology
- Preferably academic background (e.g. business informatics or similar studies)
- Willingness to travel to RBI network banks in CEE region
- Excellent English language skills, additional CEE language or German is a plus
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. EUR 65.000 including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!